High Performance Sales Executive

REPORTS TO: Sales Manager

A fast growing, high paced Fairfax based IT Managed Services and Software Development Company located in the DC Area is seeking a dynamic Sales Executive responsible for selling and introducing our computer support service plans to the DC area small and medium sized businesses. GRS helps you thrive as a sales executive by providing proven sales training and an excellent support structure (e.g. sales marketing, sales engineering).

You must also be a highly organized, customer service and technology focused individual with a positive attitude. We hire only high energetic, positive, team players that love being challenged and are always looking to grow. This person must represent our core values and deliver high-level client support as well as contribute in a big way to our team camaraderie and spirit. Our clients should be able to hear you smile over the phone!

Do you get great satisfaction from contributing to the overall success of the company? Do you enjoy using technology to automate processes? Do you work well under pressure and always show up with a positive attitude? Then please submit your resume, and a short summary on why you fit this description.

We are selective so we care more about finding the right person than rushing to hire just anyone. We offer an inviting work environment with health benefits, paid time off, and more.
We are a Microsoft partner using 80% Microsoft products. Technologies include; Office365, Exchange, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Firewalls, Networks, Server2012R2 and Mobile Devices. The remaining 20% is with Apple technologies and various mobile devices. We manage our client Networks using a Managed Services product called LabTech.

Our unique company benefits include; great healthcare and dental plan options with BCBSIL, 401k retirement planning opportunities, tax-saving commuter benefits, Divvy bike passes, cutting-edge training opportunities, company lunches and breakfasts, team awards, special company events and celebrations, all in all a modern, cozy, on the edge of the loop type of work environment!

This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:

  1. Wants a company that truly CARES about its employees and clients
  2. Loves a fast-paced, NO DRAMA environment
  3. Is extremely detail oriented and appreciates PEOPLE who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success
  4. Likes to contribute ideas and be part of a team of TRUE professionals
  5. RESULTS driven

Tactical Work and Responsibilities: As a Sales Executive, your primary responsibility will be to sell our monthly maintenance computer support plan. The main focus of this position is to bring in new business and new clients.

  • Daily cold calls to establish rapport with each company over the phone to set a first meeting
  • Follow up on in-house leads from website, referrals and marketing campaigns
  • Prospecting for new business via networking, events, partnering, etc.
  • Successfully understand and address client's concerns during first meeting
  • Creating proposals, meet with prospects and follow up to close deals
  • Build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
  • Record activities in our CRM software and update sales notes for prospects
  • Work in conjunction with the marketing team on campaigns focused on increasing the base revenue.
  • Must be an aggressive self-starter with excellent prospecting, relationship building, and closing skills

What You Bring To The Table:

  • The ideal candidate for this job will have a 4-year college degree
  • 2 or more years of business-to-business outside sales experience
  • Previous experience in selling a monthly subscription based service is desired
  • Successful track record of meeting and exceeding weekly sales targets in appointment setting, face to face meetings, proposal submissions, and closes
  • Previous sales training with sales skills and techniques
  • Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, account forecasting / planning, negotiating, consultative selling and superior organizational and time

management skills

  • Experience with selling to CEOs and business owners desired
  • A good fit for the culture: true passion for changing organizations for the better, a high paced, professional-casual atmosphere, people oriented, belief in partnership, innovation, excellence

Please send resume with cover letter, short summary on why you fit this description and salary requirements

Apply Here